Schools and Colleges
A menu accessible for all
In addition to what's available season by season, we offer an exciting ongoing programme that includes:
A great way to make first contact with the Theatre
- Appetizer Afternoon, which is differentiated for all Key Stages. This includes a a short tour, a talk from someone who works in the theatre and a general drama workshop.
- Tours (for more info about the types of tours available, see the latest edition of Ed Plus)
Central activities at the heart of the Education Programme
- Ed Plus Spring/Summer 2013
- Specialist/General Skills workshops.
- Practitioner Focus workshops. Whether it's Brecht or Berkoff, we have an experienced and dynamic practitioner pool and can tailor inspiring sessions to help enrich students knowledge and ability to access the theories of practtioners at the forfront of theatre.
For those wanting a little extra or looking to pursue a career in the theatre
After Words is a free post-show discussion which takes place in the auditorium with the actors and/or director from each production. It is an opportunity for students to learn more about the creation of each production as well as ask questions. It usually lasts approximately 20 – 30 minutes following the end of the show.
- Forthcoming 'Just the Job' DVD.
If you have a unique request not catered for above, please contact Emma Whitley, our Education Manager on 0151 706 9111 or email email@example.com to discuss your needs further.