Since September 2010, we have been running the Unique Partnership scheme with local schools and colleges. For academic year 2012/2013, we have 10 Unique Partners on the scheme, details of each of these organisations are in the box to the right.
What are the benefits of being a Unique Partner?
As a Unique Partner, you will have a personal, strategic and bespoke relationship with the theatres. We will make a commitment to working to provide support, opportunities and experiences from which your students will highly benefit.
Other benefits include...
- Ticket credit which incorporates a reduced rate.
- Reduced rate on further tickets.
- Regular liaison with the theatres which includes visits from the Education Co-ordinator at least 3 times per academic year.
- Support from the theatres during important events e.g. school productions, exams, inspections.
- Up to 6 hours of activity provided by the theatre.
- At least one free tour.
- Free DVD about the organisation.
- Publicity packs.
- Invites to special events.
- At least one INSET.
- Public celebration of your commitment to us to include display in our theatres and a formal certificate.
In return for a commitment from us, we are asking for a few small promises from you:
- Pay £1000 (this can be paid in a lump sum or in small instalments throughout the year.)
- You are ambassadors of the theatres where appropriate.
- You endeavour to make a commitment to ensuring the partnership is as productive as possible.